Saturday 31 December 2011

The home of... Photographer Mike Mables

Possibly the most beautiful Bookcase ever!

Beautiful exposed brick walls and ceiling beams 

Rustic kitchen interior

Nandi the Cow



This is the stunning Brooklyn home of Photographer Mike Mables. I have been in Love with that top bookcase image as it floats around the blogging world for ages, so it is nice to finally find out who owns it.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years. Thank you to all readers, new and old, for your support and encouragement this year, it really means a lot.

until next year

xxxx Gabi xxxx

12 comments:

WrightStuff said...

It's all very boho and rustic until you spot the rifle on the chest at the end of the bed....!!??

Happy New Year to you. I love my visits here.

Moon to Moon said...

Ha ha hadn't spotted that! Happy new year to you too xxx

natalia Carlota vallejos said...

feliz nuevo año para ti!!!!

Aneta said...

I love how the rifle shape is mirrored in the piece on the wall behind the bed :)

Thank YOU for creating this beautiful space :)

And may your wishes come true some time soon!

hippyatheart said...

love the bookcase, books organized by colours are so pretty, have to do it myself!
have a great nye! xx

jill said...

Hi,I love that place ,love the bookcase.Love Jill xx

Linda said...

I agree it is one of the best bookshelves ever!!!

Have a Happy & Healthy New Year!!

Linda :)

Vix said...

That bookshelf is amazing, I'd love to recreate that in my house.
Happy New Year! xxx

Notes From ABroad said...

I love the beams and the brick walls, especially the book case ! but the rifles and the color co-ordinated books ruin it for me :(
Feliz Año Nuevo, besitos, Candice

Mercedes said...

wauw that book case is really beautiful! love the way how the books are rainbow selected (I just love rainbows!!!)
I really enjoy Moon to Moon, you always find such a great a nd cozy homes,just love it!
Don´t forget to check out my butterfly earrings GIVEAWAY!

happy new year!

Kiss Kiss

meredes-artenciel.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Not a fan of color-coded bookshelves. Otherwise, a nice space.

Kate said...

Bookcase is amazing. But I also love exposed brick and ceiling beams. Just lovely.