Friday 20 June 2014

The Home of.... SugarHigh LoveStoned's Ginni Slim

 

All images From Houzz
Originally from Minnesota, Sugarhigh Lovestoned creative director Tami moved to Maui in 1999 to "live a humble, pared-down existence where nature, art and surf rule the days". Tami lives in this beautiful beach shack, built in 2011, with her dog Lewis.

With an outdoor shower and toilet hut and a huge window that almost turns the kitchen into a balcony this home really is so different from anything I could ever imagine here in the UK. This really is an inspiring bohemian home...... I am off to day dream...

To view more of this beautiful home and read a short interview visit Houzz here

2 comments:

hippyatheart said...

Wow, I absolutely love it!! Would love to live in a warmer climate with the beach by my side... <3

moonpoppy said...

I would feel so "at home"in a place like that.Dreaming about living in a warm climate too...